- Responsible for establishing system and standard operating procedures and its effective implementation for maintenance department.
- To ensure maintenance works of critical nature involving risk and have hazardous nature where height/ hot work permit is required are performed safely.
- Responsible for scheduling preventive breakdown and planned shut maintenance activities and ensuring its timely execution.
- Ensuring adequacy of inventory of critical spares and parts of the plant and machinery
- To control and monitor the utility consumption, plant efficiency and work on cost reduction projects for its optimum utilization
- Preparation of MIS on performance effectiveness of maintenance and utility activities
- Ensure statutory compliance in all new projects, plant modifications and major repair and maintenance activities
- Responsible for planning , scheduling , coordinating and execution of new projects, interacting and coordinating with external agencies, architects, procurement department for successful completion of projects
- Ensure URS, design, installation , operational performance qualification is done with respect to all new installations, major repairs and its suitability for production is reviewed for adhering to good manufacturing practices
- Ensure training to employees on new machines and maintenance techniques
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time